All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they are going to go off.
(photo courtesy of London Daily Mail)
It Really is Astonishing What You Learn Watching Movies!
“The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place – no one will ever think of looking for you in there…”
Still photo of Bruce Willis hiding in the ventilation system of a building in the movie Die Hard.
(photo courtesy www.originalprop.com)
1) During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.
2) If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing St. Patrick’s Day parade – at any time of year.
3) The Chief of Police will almost always suspend his star detective – or give him 48 hours to finish the job.
4) The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place – no one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can travel to any other part of the building undetected.
5) Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned to a partner who is their polar opposite.
6) All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they are going to go off.
7) A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
8) Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds – unless it’s the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
9) All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets which reach up to the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.
10) All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French Bread.
11) You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
12) Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it isn’t necessary to speak the language. A German accent will do.
13) If the camera pans over a large plate of glass, someone will soon be thrown through it and not be cut.
14) It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.